Friday, August 2, 2013

Walking in Successful Opulence and Wealth

GOD HAS BLESSED me.
G
OD HAS BLESSED me with success and abundant opulence,
enabling me to fully bless others.
G
OD HAS BLESSED me with the financial wisdom
to be successfully opulent and affluent.
G
OD HAS STUPENDOUSLY BLESSED me with the key of affluent money.
G
OD HAS STUPENDOUSLY BLESSED me with the golden key of opulent wealth.
I am B
LESSED and ABUNDANT, and have successfully defeated all wage-slavery.
I am B
LESSED and SUCCESSFUL, and I have consummately defeated lifelong debt.
I am B
LESSED and SUCCESSFUL, and I have defeated all fear.
I am B
LESSED and SUCCESSFUL, and I have successfully defeated all avarice.
I am B
LESSED and SUCCESSFUL,
and I have successfully placed all emotion under my feet.
All that was meant to defeat me has been changed into
complete victory, success, and affluence for me.
I am B
LESSED with an awesome abundance of
consummate, successful financial skill.
I am B
LESSED, SUCCESSFUL, and ABUNDANT,
and I have defeated all debt and wage-slavery.
I have absolutely defeated the constant need for a job.
I constantly defeat all obstacles that once disabled me.
I constantly walk the B
LESSED path of financial success and opulence.
I have been B
LESSED to ascend in the knowledge of abundant cash-flow.
I have been B
LESSED as an affluent benefactor who honestly blesses others.
I have been B
LESSED with abundant assets, to be a constant blessing to others.
I have successfully defeated total and complete wage-slavery.
I have successfully defeated all fears.
I have successfully subdued and defeated all greed.
I have successfully and consummately subdued
all destructive emotions and actions.
I have consummately subdued all selfishness.
I invest with the G
ODLY WISDOM of
opulence, affluence, success, and consummate wealth.
My financial ascent is constant, successful, and profound.
My hand succeeds in all opulent cash-flow.
Now, this moment, I possess awesome and successful financial skills.
Now, this moment, I possess the golden key of opulent wealth,
successfully owning assets that generate stupendous passive income for me.
Now, this moment, I possess financial success, opulence, and wealth.


Copyright © 2013, All Rights Reserved

No comments: